Saturday, April 6, 2024

A quick note on rejecting conformity and embracing being hated

I have never neatly fit into any box, nor hath I blindly followed any crowd. Being ordinary is simply not in my constitution; my personality is prickly. From birth, I hath been anemic, weary, and at times given to confusion. By reason of these traits, among others, I hath ever been despised by the typical person in my life, especially in childhood but continuing decades hence. Most people hate me. Well, the feeling is quite mutual. Never more so than in these rotten days. #JustSaying 

Copyright 2024, Arthur Newhook. @Sunking278 and @FloydEtcetera on X, and at the same handles on FACEBOOK. MASTODON - @ArthurNewhook@mastodon.world, BLUESKY - @arthurnewhook.bsky.social, and @arthurnewhook on POST. DONATIONS GRATEFULLY ACCEPTED at https://tinyurl.com/ArthurNewhook.

No comments:

Post a Comment