Tuesday, April 18, 2023

False hope - the greatest evil of all

Joe Raedle/Getty Images

If there is anything I hate more than anything else in this world, it is false hope. So, I will never deny that we are f**ked and it is all over but the shouting, no matter how unpopular that makes me. We allowed the haters of humanity - a large number, perhaps the majority, of whom call themselves ‘Christians’ - to gain ultimate power on the rest of us; we gave it all away, not even considering what we were doing. Now it is too late. Fight back as long as one can, yes. I am, but I also know we are not going to win on this evil planet. But by fighting back, maybe our souls will ultimately be at peace beyond this world; while those who hid their evil, bigotry, and ignorance behind the Lord may not. At least I hope so. - A.N.

Copyright 2023, Arthur Newhook. @Sunking278 and @FloydEtcetera on TWITTER, and at the same handles on FACEBOOK. MASTODON - @ArthurNewhook@mastodon.world, and POST - @arthurnewhook.

No comments:

Post a Comment