Via the Boston board on Reddit: MA Ballot 7 Small Lot — https://www.reddit.com/r/boston/comments/1x1sj9g/ma_ballot_7_small_lot/
Am not advocating for forcing people to depart Massachusetts. Perchance we might strongly encourage the MAGA folk to seek out some locale more amenable to their politics, but I digress, for such a measure would be neither lawful nor terribly democratic. Nor is there, I suppose, a great deal that may presently be done about the root problem at hand. Nevertheless, we have simply far too many individuals living within this geographically diminutive state, most especially in and around Boston. In truth, throughout this entire region of the country, we have too many people occupying too little space.

image generated via ChatGPT
The older I get, the less I am able to abide being packed together like sardines; yet I am in no position to leave, and whither, in any case, doth one go? The whole blasted country is falling apart, whilst neither Canada nor Europe appears especially eager to receive an influx of Americans, for which, frankly, they cannot be blamed.
But there it is: overpopulation lieth at the root of all of the world’s miseries. More people, more problems; thus hath it ever been. It is why seemingly every remaining inch of land in Eastern Massachusetts is being devoured, and why getting from Point A to Point B proves a wretched ordeal each time one ventures forth. Why, even getting around my town at present is a royal pain in the arse, with so many streets closed off for roadwork. More cars and more people mean more congestion, greater wear upon infrastructure, and ever more demands upon the roads themselves. I never want to leave my abode anymore, and I am stressed to the gills every single time I am compelled to do so. Thankfully — in a sense, at least — my health and circumstances allow me to remain at home most of the time, yet I do not envy those who must be out there as a matter of daily necessity (most people). This is torture, and not exactly how human beings are hardwired to live.
Overpopulation is a nightmare, and its consequences manifest themselves everywhere upon this beleaguered planet: from climate change, to crime, to chronic housing shortages, and unto every manner of societal ill. More people, more problems.
🪐💔 #QueSeraSera 𓅨 🕈
