Thursday, September 9, 2021

President Biden announces federal vaccine requirement that affects up to 100 million Americans

Shutterstock

AP - Sweeping new vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans

‘We’ve been patient. But our patience is wearing thin, and your refusal has cost all of us.’ I applaud the president for taking this necessary action, and I share his frustration with the unvaccinated. Folks, a president is not there to kiss our asses and make us feel warm and fuzzy. He is not there to slavishly follow public opinion; he is there to lead. And all I see as I skim over the headlines is the MSM complaining that the president is either overstepping his authority or is not going far enough.  I would highly suggest we all simply take heed of his words and not protest too much. It is a global health emergency, do your part.

Copyright 2021, Sunking278. Stay up-to-date: Twitter – @Sunking278 and Facebook – click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment